Thank you for choosing Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy Gungahlin, Canberra for your health and fitness needs.
Your Feedback is invaluable and we thank you for offering to help us improve the quality of our services.
All completed feedback forms go into a quarterly draw for a FREE 60min massage gift voucher,
a FREE 10 visit gym pass and a FREE pilates session.
Our 100% Better Than Money Back Guarantee
At Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy, our therapists are highly skilled. We are so confident in our capacity to help you that we are willing to back ourselves with a guarantee. If you follow our treatment program we guarantee you will get a great result.
We have continued to grow because our valued clients continue to tell their friends how good we are. We therefore take it very seriously when any of our clients feel less than 100% happy with any of their consultations. So we have provided a guarantee to ensure we continue get things right.
If for some reason you are not 100% happy with the quality of any of your consultations we will:
- Give you your next treatment session for FREE (if you like with another therapist) and,
- If you are still not happy we will pay for another initial treatment at another practice of your choice.
We provide a money back guarantee on all products including supports and braces.
If your orthotics are unduly uncomfortable and we have modified them many times to no avail, then we will replace your orthotics with a new pair from a different laboratory for FREE.
We provide complimentary second opinions with another therapist from our clinic at your request.
We are more than happy to honour our guarantee as your feedback only helps us correct any problems in the business. We would rather you told us and gave us a chance to fix it than tell your friends what we did wrong – it’s that simple.
- A claim for a free service must be lodged in writing (mail or email) before the client’s next service or up to a maximum of 7 days after the service has been delivered. A request for a complimentary second opinion must also be lodged in writing (mail or email) no later than 7 days after the last service has been delivered. A claim for a replacement pair of orthotics must also be received in writing (mail or email). Please attention any correspondence to the practice principal or practice manager.
- Free services offered under the guarantee cannot be redeemed for cash or products and are not transferable or saleable.
- The free service must be of the same value as the original service provided to the client and must be provided within seven days of the original service, unless otherwise negotiated and agreed between all parties.
- Any products must be returned in its original as new condition with all original packaging within 7 days of sale.
- A free replacement pair of orthotics will be given if requested within 6 or more weeks of the original purchase date and after more than 3 modifications in negotiation with the client’s podiatrist.
- The replacement pair of orthotics must be of the same construction type with similar materials as the original pair.
- Complimentary second opinions are only available to clients who have already had an initial consult with a therapist from the clinic. Second opinions are only free with a therapist from the same discipline as the original treating therapist. Referrals to other therapists from other disciplines are not considered second opinions.