There are currently no positions available in our administration team. Please check back later.
At Sport & Spinal Physiotherapy in Gungahlin, we are keen to provide employment for members of the local Canberra community to help build our wonderful practice. We are always looking out for talented and motivated administration / reception staff as our business continues to grow. Administration roles focus on providing excellent customer service, answering calls in a friendly and professional manner, and some book-keeping tasks using our practice management software.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- registration and data entry of all client details
- responsive to client and therapist enquiries
- answering phones in a friendly and professional manner
- appointment bookings
- client billing
- DVA batching & receipting
- Managing insurance forms and accounts
- Stock and stationery orders
- Daily monies received reconciliation
- Bank account reconciliation
- Typing therapists’ letters
You will also possess skills and experience in the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional phone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Good typing skills
- Able to quickly respond to therapist and patient enquiries
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritise
- Able to use Microsoft word and excel
- Good team player
- Previous experience in a similar role in medical field (benefit but not essential)
- Previous experience in using accounting softwares such as MYOB (benefit but not essential)
- Previous experience in using graphic design softwares such as Adobe Illustrator and Indesign (benefit but not essential)
To be considered for this position at our practice you must:
- have a positive and friendly outlook
- be enthusiastic and confident
- be reliable, innovative and motivated
- be an excellent team player capable of working in a friendly environment
- have great people and communication skills – we are popular with our clients because we listen and consider their needs to achieve a great outcome.
- enjoy life and have an active lifestyle
- be prepared to improve your skills in customer service, business and marketing
Administration working hours
Mon to Fri morning shift – 8.30am to 12.30pm
Mon to Fri afternoon shift – 1.30pm to 6.30pm
Saturdays – 8.30am to 12.30pm
Working hours are flexible but the only days you will only be considered if you can work a full shift on that day. You may even be considered for working both the morning and afternoon shift in the one day. For any new administration positions your hours will have to fit in with other reception staff. Most administration positions are 3-6 shifts per week with capacity to work more hours when other reception staff are unavailable.
Please provide details of your availability in regards to work hours when applying for this position.
We offer an attractive remuneration package for all administration staff. Bonuses are given on performance and attitude. Some education is provided in business and marketing.